Bonnell Ford: From Our Family to Yours Since 1925!
When we opened the doors to our Ford dealership in Winchester, MA, in 1925, we did so with the goal of serving the local community's automotive needs. Back then, we made customer service our top priority to ensure our valued guests would return to us time and time again. Now, 90 years later, we're proud to still be your choice for Ford sales and service in the Greater Boston Area.
With hundreds of vehicles in stock at any given time and a professional staff comprised of automotive experts, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for at Bonnell Ford. Our dealership is family-owned and -operated, and we like to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere. That way when you visit us, our family can help yours drive home happy. Stop in today and Experience Our Family at Work!
Why Else Should You Choose Bonnell Ford near Boston, MA?
- Our newly renovated dealership includes state-of-the-art amenities to best serve you!
- We offer Saturday service hours, so there's always a convenient time for you to swing by.
- On our sales floor, you'll find honest, straightforward people who only show you competitively priced vehicles.
- If you choose to have your Ford serviced at our service center, you'll be able to wait in a new, modern customer lounge and take advantage of free Wi-Fi.
- There's also free coffee available in our lounge to make your time here more enjoyable.
- If you'd rather not wait, we have a free shuttle service so you can continue about your day with minimal disruption.
- Our service center boasts an expert Ford maintenance and repair team that can handle any issue, small or large, you throw its way.
- If you've been in an accident, the staff in our rental center and the pros in our collision center will help you get back on the road with minimal stress.
- We help you take care of your Ford with frequent service specials so it stays in top shape.